The Tono-Pen AVIA VET utilizes micro strain gauge technology and a 1.0mm transducer tip. The device displays individual readings and the average of 6 readings along with a statistical confidence indicator, ensuring accurate, repeatable, and reliable tonometry results.
With the knowledge that IOP should be measured in all red eyes for which the cause is not immediately obvious, veterinarians worldwide have made the Tono-Pen brand a trusted part of their practice for over two decades. The proven reliability of the technology allows operators to take IOP measurements confidently anytime, anywhere, and in any position. The Tono-Pen AVIA VET will become the new industry standard.
- 20 years of clinical knowledge went into the development of the AVIA VET
- Rapid, accurate and objective IOP measurement
- Functions in any position
- Portable and extremely light weight
- Large easy-to-read LCD display
- Right or Left handed operation
- Long life lithium-ion battery
- Durable carrying case to protect your Tono-Pen during out of office visits